Activities on Seabrook Island
- Pool at Bohicket Marina Villa (April – September)
- Lake House
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding at the Equestrian Center
- Biking (rentals available from: http://www.islandbikeandsurf.com)
- Rental from Marina
- Charter with Local Captain
- Kayaks/Canoe Rentals Nearby
- Pirates Lady Tour/Dolphin Tours
Recently named one of the best cities in the U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure, Charleston has long been a prime destination for travelers. Use the links below to find out more about this beautiful area and the fine restaurants, accommodations, and wide variety of activities offered in the Lowcountry.
- Charleston Area Visitors and Convention Bureau www.charlestoncvb.com
- Charleston SC Tourism – Area Portal www.charleston.com
- City of Charleston – Official Site www.charleston-sc.gov
- SCIWAY – South Carolina Information Portal www.sciway.net/city/charleston.html
- Charleston, SC Events – News, Events, and Deals in Charleston, SC www.charlestonsc-events.com
- Traveler of Charleston www.travelerofcharleston.com
- Charleston Gateway www.charlestongateway.com
Palmetto Carriage Works tours by mule or horse-drawn carriage
Big Red Barn, 8 Guignard St, Charleston
During your one hour tour of Charleston, you will see not only the highlights of Charleston’s past but you will also learn about areas not usually seen by tourists.
Charleston Harbor Tours
Charleston Maritime Center, 10 Wharfside St, Charleston, SC
Come aboard for a relaxing and fascinating harbor cruise! Live-narrated, 90-minute, non-stop tour of Charleston Harbor on a smooth-sailing tour boat Carolina Belle.
Culinary Tours of Charleston
40 North Market St, Charleston
Flavors Tours: Walk, talk and taste your way through Charleston. This 2½ hour tour will immerse you in the history and culture of the Lowcountry.
Kitchen Tours: Go behind the scenes of some of Charleston’s best restaurants and watch the chefs that have created the Lowcountry Cuisine Renaissance.